Aechmea Faciata question

I think the plant that I have is a "Silver King". It has beautiful leaves with dark stripes on them.
I've had the plant for about a year. The flower is long gone but the leaves look good. It has grown several new leaves but all from the center. It has not formed a new plant.
Any chance this plant will bloom again? Should I be doing anything special?
Thanks

No- it will not bloom again. It will produce pups in time- just be patient.
--
Toni
South Florida USA