Aconitum

Hi to all.
I am researching the plant group Aconitum.
Any infomation on them or plant lists will be most welcome also any tips on growing them.
Thank you.
Steve
Don't eat them.

Researching for what purpose? And, how old are you? The answer is germane to this discussion.
Main Entry: library Pronunciation: 'lI-"brer-E; British usually and US sometimes -br&r-E; US sometimes -brE, -"ber-E Function: noun Inflected Form(s): plural -braries Etymology: Middle English, from Medieval Latin librarium, from Latin, neuter of librarius of books, from libr-, liber inner bark, rind, book 1 a : a place in which literary, musical, artistic, or reference materials (as books, manuscripts, recordings, or films) are kept for use but not for sale b : a collection of such materials 2 a : a collection resembling or suggesting a library <a library of computer programs> <wine library> b : MORGUE 2 3 a : a series of related books issued by a publisher b : a collection of publications on the same subject 4 : a collection of sequences of DNA and especially recombinant DNA that are maintained in a suitable cellular environment and that represent the genetic material of a particular organism or tissue usage While the pronunciation 'lI-"brer-E\ is the most frequent variant in the U.S., the other variants are not uncommon. The contraction 'lI-brE\ and the dissimilated form 'lI-"ber-E\ result from the relative difficulty of repeating \r\ in the same syllable or successive syllables; our files contain citations for these variants from educated speakers, including college presidents and professors, as well as with somewhat greater frequency from less educated speakers.
Hi.
I am researching them because I am facinated by them. I have about 10 different varieties/cultivars growing in my garden and I would like more. Getting the infomation from books is ok but the experience of gardeners and wholesale growers is the best.
My age? I was 40 last birthday.

You've gotten two responses in 24 hours, which should tell you something. Your question was not specific enough. You need books about plants. They're usually written by gardeners, growers and others who are as interested as you are.