Acer palmatum 'Anne Irene'

Hi, does anyone have any information about Acer palmatum 'Anne Irene', in particular how big it's likely to get?
--
Ginkgo

Ginkgo.b915b36-gardenbanana.co.uk wrote:

http://www.hippopotteringmaples.co.uk/acer-palmatum-anna-irene-213-p.asp Their contact info is at their site map, there's a phone number.
Brooklyn1;978146 Wrote: > Ginkgo.b915b36-gardenbanana.co.uk wrote:-

I had same this problem so i will share you a link, so follow it and get much many tips...
--
Cyril

Cyril;978438 Wrote: > I had same this problem so i will share you a link, so follow it and get > much many tips...
Visit Here... 'Shop Fronts' (http://adishopfronts.com /)
--
Cyril