About grass

My question is i want to install artifical grass in my garden and the people of 'jardineria en barcelona | jardineros en barcelona | jardines' (http://www.jardineriamarve.net ) talk me about a last generation of artificial grass with good price, but im not convinced about that, therefore I would like to know your opinion about artificial grass? is better than the natural grass?
--
Lima

Lima wrote:

It doesn't degrade fast enough, who wants everlasting cow pats and constipated horses?
If you want a serious answer you have to tell us what you want to do with it and the circumstances. Asking is it "better" doesn't help.
David

What would you expect to be the answer to that question when asked in a gardening group?
If you asked that question in the 'we're lazy sods who don't like nature' group, you'd get a very different answer.
Lima;927440 Wrote: > My question is i want to install artifical grass in my garden and the > people of 'jardineria en barcelona | jardineros en barcelona | jardines' > (http://www.jardineriamarve.net ) talk me about a last generation of > artificial grass with good price, but im not convinced about that, > therefore I would like to know your opinion about artificial grass? is > better than the natural grass?
Nice thought, try to update some more views in this opinion.
--
roofers

This is a gardening group. We only decorate with plants, not rugs.
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True

"Better for WHAT" ?
1. Children playing on it?
2. Lawn parties?
3. Just cosmetic -- i.e. for looks?
4. Play sports on it?
etc. Need to define your usage.
Personally, I'd never get artificial grass. The very thought is abhorrent.
People who prefer natural grass need to think about lawn upkeep -- i.e.fertilizers and pesticides
BTW: (NEVER LET CHILDREN PLAY ON A LAWN THAT HAS BEEN TREATED WITH THESE TOXIC ELEMENTS. Not that great for pets, either)
For natural lawns, one should have access to and know how to use, non- toxic products.
You also need to think about water. Where I live, water is very expensive, so the green") City encourages people to switch to xeriscapic landscaping. What is your water situation?
HB