Zucks and peppers preserve?

How can I freeze my abundant zucks and peppers?
Him wrote:

wash and freeze. for bell peppers, we freeze some whole for stuffed peppers later or chop some up for use in stir-fry, etc. hot peppers don't do to well freezing. when they thaw, they are all mushy (for lack of a better description)
rae
Thanks ... how about hot bannanna peppers?
How about vacuum sealing first? ... I heard that lack of air could be a problem.