Zucchini Problem

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 19:07:56 -0500, Phaedrine Stonebridge

Brazil produce lots of great honey and improve their world ranking in honey production. We live with them here, it seems more noise and fear than threat....

Fascinating
<< I know! Here in eastern Missouri, they have been practically non-existent aside from beekeeper hives since like 96-97. So we were so surprised to see them. We have seem them every day for the last week. What a pleasant sight :) >>
I hear the Killer bees should just about have made it to Missouri. Try not to jump around a lot. <A HREF="http://www.txtwriter.com/Onscience/Articles/killerbees.html ">The killer bees are coming</A>
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Jack1000) wrote:

I thought the climate was too cold here for them.