Zucchini oozing silicon

I have a garden that produces great zucchini, but I've noticed that when I cut them the "sweat" is a thick, silicon-like consistency. Is that a problem? What causes this?
Add pictures here
✖
this is how its supposed to be. It makes for a great picture. i think it is just the water and nutrients that is so abundant in the plant ozzing out when it is cut.
Simon
On Sep 2, 10:36 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Happens allot when someone sees there first garden fresh anything.
Suddenly it's "What is this? This is not what I get in the store!".
That's why I garden.
:-D
Add pictures here
✖
In article

<grins> Many understand I'd guess!
--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the
✖