zucchini and powder mold

Hi All,

Are there varieties of zucchini that are less susceptible to power mold as they near the end of their life span?

Many thanks,

-T

Not that I know of. It would be nice though. I wish cucumbers were a little more resistant to powdery mildew as well. Hopefully someone can chime in with a nice hybrid variety or maybe a good gardening tip to keep it at bay.

Reply to
wg_2002