Which tomato variety?

I live in the Upper Hudson Valley of NY, Zone approx 6a. I grow a lot of tomatoes, mostly for juice. In the collective opinions of this group, which variety should produce the most number of POUNDS of tomatoes per plant. I grow them in cages. ThanksRichard

Reply to
richardg

I don't grow tomatoes for juice, nor do I live in your neck of the woods, although I sometimes visit. You people have the most beautiful parks and trails for hiking!

I would suggest you go here:

find out what varieties do well in your area, and what other people think of them. And add some information on varieties that you already grow. I enjoy browsing the collective wisdom of people who've already grown a tomato that I'm interested in trying.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

Trying to appear wholesome. Ladies and gent, the female Freddie Kruger. Careful, I don't think she's had her shots ;O)

Reply to
Billy

Alas, you are again in error. I have had my shots. I was a certified rabies immunoglobulin donor for much of the early 90's.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

It's easy to think of you as certified.