Which tomato variety?

I live in the Upper Hudson Valley of NY, Zone approx 6a. I grow a lot of tomatoes, mostly for juice. In the collective opinions of this group, which variety should produce the most number of POUNDS of tomatoes per plant. I grow them in cages. ThanksRichard
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:04:00 -0700 (PDT), richardg

I don't grow tomatoes for juice, nor do I live in your neck of the woods, although I sometimes visit. You people have the most beautiful parks and trails for hiking!
I would suggest you go here:
http://vegvariety.cce.cornell.edu/index.php
and find out what varieties do well in your area, and what other people think of them. And add some information on varieties that you already grow. I enjoy browsing the collective wisdom of people who've already grown a tomato that I'm interested in trying.
Penelope

Trying to appear wholesome. Ladies and gent, the female Freddie Kruger. Careful, I don't think she's had her shots ;O)
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
<stuff>

Alas, you are again in error. I have had my shots. I was a certified rabies immunoglobulin donor for much of the early 90's.
Penelope

Don't forget to eat your lead.
--

Billy