where to get seeds of Trigonella caerulea (Curd herb)

Does anybody know where I can get seeds or plants of Trigonella caerulea, otherwise known as Curd herb, Blue melilot, Blue-white clover?

It is described as a possible new Australian crop on a U of Qld web page:

am in Sydney, so for quarantine reasons the source needs to be in Australia.

Reply to
Richard Wright

I like Richters. According to their web site they ship to Australia.

Marcella Peek