where to get seeds of Trigonella caerulea (Curd herb)

Does anybody know where I can get seeds or plants of Trigonella caerulea, otherwise known as Curd herb, Blue melilot, Blue-white clover?
It is described as a possible new Australian crop on a U of Qld web page:
http://www.newcrops.uq.edu.au/listing/trigonellacaerulea.htm
I am in Sydney, so for quarantine reasons the source needs to be in Australia.

I like Richters. According to their web site they ship to Australia.
http://www.richters.com/Web_store/web_store.cgi
marcella