What¹s On My Food?

Again. Thanks to chatnoir for pointing me to this site.
http://www.whatsonmyfood.org/
What¹s On My Food? is a searchable database designed to make the public problem of pesticide exposure visible and more understandable.
How does this tool work? We link pesticide food residue data with the toxicology for each chemical, making this information easily searchable for the first time
Use the tool, share it with others: we built it to help move the public conversation about pesticides into an arena where you don¹t have to be an expert to participate.
At Pesticide Action Network (PAN), we believe that pesticides are a public health problem requiring public engagement to solve. We want you to have the information you need to take action based on a solid understanding of the issues. What¹s On My Food? builds on PAN¹s 28- year tradition of making pesticide science accessible.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit." - Greek
Doing something for the good of others, and expecting nothing in return. Neo-liberals won't like that.
--
- Billy
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in