what varieties of tomatoes should I plant this year?

Page 2 of 2

Thanks, I'm always lookin'.
--
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

<http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2011/3/7/michael_moore

I tried the Brandywines 2 years. Admittedly, they were both bad years, cold and wet, but I wasn't impressed.

I'll make a note for them next year-- I like colored cherries & I seem to hit a lot of cold wet summers lately.
Thanks Jim