Vermiculture

Page 2 of 2

That was always my feelings about wine tastings. Last person standing was the loser.
And now from my Big Book of Non-PC Poems.
He is not drunk, who from the floor, can rise again and drink some more, but he is drunk who prostrate lies, and cannot drink, and cannot rise.
Skoal and Happy Holidays
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

That's awfully hard on the back. ;-) But it generally has a nice beat. One can only bend back so far.
Are you as supple as a Willow switch?
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.