Trees in the Home Garden

I love the idea of having a few more fruit and perhaps one or two nut trees in my backyard garden. So far two Apple trees an Apricot tree an Olive tree, four Coffee plants and an Orange tree are doing very well and have began to produce some fruit. Lack of space in the back yard is as always a problem. However, since I can not help myself I have plans for a couple of new additions in the garden, the first weekend after new year, a Passion Fruit vine and an Avocado tree. It seems that I never have enough of them. By the way if anyone is interested in finding information on fruit and nut trees or various other fruit bearing plants have a look at my website. http://fruitandnuttrees.com you maybe find it useful.
Add pictures here
βœ–
In article

Why can't you just take questions posted here Steve? Playing the advertising game, are we? Shame on you for commercial spamming Steve.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the
poor have no food, they call you a communist.²

Why the fuck did you feel a need to repost (quote in entirety) what you consider to be spam? Were you afraid that somebody might miss it?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Why don't you give it another spin?
--
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the
poor have no food, they call you a communist."
βœ–

Why don't you quit posting spam while complaining about it?
Add pictures here
βœ–

As opposed to posting spam with foul-mouthed complaints, about people who complain about spam?
Cabin fever already set in in your neck of the woods?