Too late to plant potatoes in Minnesota?

I have some red potatoes in the pantry with long sprouts on them, and unplanted space in the garden where the hail killed everything. (BTW, some of the tomatoes and peppers survived.)
--
Thanks,
Bob

Plant them, they'll be fine. I'm just planting my seed spuds now, and we have a shorter season than you do.
Jan in Alaska
Any overabundance of green tomtatoes at the end of the season can be turned into green tomato relish :) amongst other foods, I imagine!

Bob
You should be just fine with almost any red variety. Long season spuds like Russet would be iffy.
Ross.
snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com wrote:

The rain stopped for a few minutes and I *just* got them in the ground. :-)
Bob