Super plants to grow

What are some easy plants for you?
For me malabar spinach and basil are 2 that grows fast, produces, and doesn't seem to have any pests. I guest mints in general are also easy.

Radishes have got to score big for both ease and speed.
And fortunately, because I love 'em. :-))
Steve

Not a problem we have in UK :-))
I grew my first lot of radishes in the greenhouse this year in the space where the tomatoes are now. It went well, I'll probably do it again next year..
Steve