Suicide Seeds.

If you are interested in gardening and food you should read this. It basically states that certain companies are developing plants that all have sterile seeds. Very interesting article.
http://www.etcgroup.org/en/materials/publications.html?pub_id35
EJ in NJ

Weve continued right on with work on the Technology Protection System [Terminator]. We never really slowed down. Were on target, moving ahead to commercialize it. We never really backed off. - Harry Collins, Delta & Pine Land Seed Co., January, 20001
Hmmm. That was ten years ago. Did the terminator seeds ever make it to market?
--

- Billy
Billy wrote:

I didn't notice the publication date. If I had I might not have posted it. Perhaps it no longer applies.
EJ in NJ
On Fri, 15 May 2009 16:45:36 -0400, Ernie Willson

Deltapine is a now division of Monsanto (SURPRISE!). The "Technology Protection System" (Don't ya love that name? Like renaming a heroin dealer a "Reoccurring Relaxation Dispenser") is now just another Monsanto transgenic project.