Sugar snaps

For some unknown reason the germination rate and the yield in general was very low on the Sugar snap peas this spring. However, I did get enough for my favorite recipe:
1/2-1 pound of sugar snaps (strung and washed) 1 T sesame seeds 1 T wok oil (I use olive oil for almost everything) 1 can water chestnuts (drained and sliced) Pinch of salt Splash of soy sauce
Heat the wok on medium high, toast the sesame seeds until they show a little color. Add the oil and the peas and stir until crisp tender. Add the salt, water chestnuts and the soy and heat until the chestnuts are warm. Break out the chopsticks. This is just the base recipe (the wife likes it just so). Try it with ginger, chilies, mushrooms etc...
Steve