Re: The Spring Garden, So Far

About all that has been done toward gardening is starting seeds in the greenhouse. Some spinach and onions which will go out as soon as winter leaves us for the season. Next week is supposed to be warm with temps in the 50's and 60's. Last week I started some herbs and so far don't see any germination. Today I started tomato and pepper seeds.
Some of my rhubarb is poking through. Some of it needs to be divided but not sure when I will do it. I really do not need any more plants. As soon as I can check the soil temps I will plant some Petite Pois Peas.
The raised beds are a mess. The weeds took over. I was out of commission all last summer and everything went to pot. DH did set out the tomatoes and harvested a bumper crop which I did manage to get into jars. Some of my perennial herbs got overtaken by weeds and disappeared when my son weeded the bed. If the seeds I started don't do anything I will replenish when the farmers' market opens.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills