Re: Nitron for tomatoes?

It's possible that the soil is too high in nitrogen. This will produce large healthy plants with little or no fruit.

simon

I have a catalog from a co. called NItron, an organic plant food co. They > have a tomato food they claim is magic. Has anyone used it? > My potted tomatoes did not produce like I felt they should this year. They > were in big tree pots and had a great soil mix I made with lots of compost. > I fed organic food and liquid stuff similar to miracle gro. The fruits were > many, but very small. The beefmaster did hardly do anything in spite of a > great healthy plant. > I did remember to add phosphorus for flowering. > Are potted tomatoes jst not a good idea? > Don't want to waste my time next year doing the same thing. > roz > az usa > >
Reply to
Simon Stenkle