Re: Burpee basil seeds bad?

I have lost about 1/2 my plants this year. I'm really disappointed, as I was counting on a big crop for my next year of pesto. Mine are outside, so not a sterile environment.
If anyone has managed to get home garden quantities of the Univ of Hawaii resistant seeds, I would be interested in how they were acquired.
Bob