Re(2): Poppy Seeds SALE or TRADE

snipped-for-privacy@meadows.pair.com writes:

I'm glad this thread went this far before I read it. I was shocked to see that hens and chicks might be considered a drug! I wondered what other succulents were next. Now I know that was was being discussed is not the hens and chicks of my childhood which is a relief. I'd hate to think those cute little things growing in the rocks were the target of some drug war.
Glenna
On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 22:44:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (Glenna Rose) wrote:

That upset me too! They are a *very* useful plant for rock gardens and dry areas, and can be grown as a houseplant too.
Pat