Rain Dance

Does anyone know of a good dance to make rain?
-Tim In every case, take the high road.
nospam snipped-for-privacy@comcas.net writes:

the sprinkler - instant rain.
Glenna
snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (Glenna Rose) wrote:

Washing cars or windows is supposed to work, as is hanging fresh laundry out on the line. ;-)
What works most often for me is turning on the soaker hoses to the garden or fence borders.
Rain within 24 hours!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

I hope you get some rain, Tim. We were lucky yesterday. Clouds, fat and dark with water, moved in from the northwest and promised rain. Leaves turned their silver sides up in anticipation, and I swear the foot high corn was dancing in the fields as they waved at the sky. Then the clouds burst and the water fell. Instantly the heat we have been experiencing here in Ohio gave way to cool northern air. What a relief! In answer to your question...find a corn field, face the direction fronts usually come in from and start dancing. Wave your arms arms with the corn and beckon those fat water clouds to come.

dance?
Steve

Or Texas!!! ;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

send your rain to us in the eastern US...............lol
Rachael Simpson wrote:

We could use some rain out here in Southern California. This place is a tinderbox.

Southern California is a semi-desert. The Owens Valley water, Colorado River water, and aqueduct water from the Sacramento River in northern California are what make southern California possible. When you get a couple of showers in southern California, you know it's winter. When the tumble weeds bloom in southern California you know it's spring. People build homes in the chaparral. The chaparral needs fire for it's seeds to germinate. Hello, Topanga Canyon and southern California.
Southern California is a semi-desert. It is best not to expect rain.
--
Billy
Hi All,

Richard M. Watkin.

I've had good success with prayer. Just a few days ago I told God how much I thought we needed rain and got an inch and a half.
YMMV, just passing on my experience.
Puckdropper

LOL If I knew the dance I would be doing it! No rain here in 2 months!! TG I have well water but will soon have to worry about that to...sooner or later have to replenish that water..
On Jun 29, 8:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (diane) wrote:

know the feeling.......we have a well too, but the way the river's looking, the well might be dry soon. I'm still watching it rain all round my area, but not enough to even merit falls here.............

Careful for what you wish for, it might come true. See central Texas previous 3 years, and now. My lawnmower is beatup as a result, no rest. Dave