Radish in 25 days

I planted tons of seeds on 3/1. Sprouted after a week. So far I've just had 6 undersized ones. It's been way over 25 days even from the sprouts.

Has anyone harvested radish in about 25 days?

Reply to
James

I expect about the only folks that harvest radish in 25 days are the folks that put that writing on the seed packets!

Reply to
Allonia
25 days probably does work if the temperatures are perfect. Not too cold and not too hot. In the real world, that just about never happens. If the radishes are too close together, most of them never will plump up to make a good radish. Something to consider.

Steve

James wrote:

Reply to
Steve