Pricking out Tomatoes

My Moneymaker are no ready to pot up in 3" pots. should I take them from the window cill (65f) to a 10c greenhouse to pot on and bring back indoors or should I do the whole thing indoors. When will they be ready for my greenhouse.

which is unheated save a paraffin heater overnight.

Reply to
Benacre

If it is a good sunny, warm day, put them outside during the day, and bring them in in the evening. It's a pain in the backside, but it is best for the plants. Soil warmth counts.

Reply to
Billy

Is this window cill (sic) tenp really 65F to 10C...Farenheith to Celsius ? 65F to ~50F. That is not too disparant, but temps do need to come up roughly 10-15 degrees, maybe a bit more.

I believe the answer is; whatever is easy for you. A constant bottom heat, a bit of humidity and lots of light are essential at this stage so wherever you can setup and monitor the best.

Reply to
Gunner