Pictures of the mutant giant sunflowers

They were taken back in July, so the plants are even taller now - one of them is about 15 feet tall!
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/evelynmch/2005sunflowers5.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/evelynmch/2005sunflowers4.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/evelynmch/2005sunflowers1.jpg
And, would the person from NH that contacted me please email me again - I lost your contact information.
Evelyn McHugh wrote:

Hi,
I am a self-proclaimed sunflower king in northern California. Your's do not appear mutant, but rather normal.
quick tips:
deadhead the flowers grow a variety of colors
I really like your trellis system and you may consider the idea stolen!
happy growing,
mike/