peas twinkle variety

I have been growing this new variety, it has lots of pods that loo
ready to eat. Do i eat the whole pod or just the peas. I have bee scouring the net but I am struggling for advice. Can anyone help
-- gy1003
James Wrote:

I will give it a go, just hope it tastes OK, I am sure the peas will b OK
-- gy1003

I dunno, so try them--well before the peas become plump. They may be a bit stringy so use your potato peeler and string at least one edge (but maybe both) of the pea pod just like you would with stringy beans. Remember stringy beans???

writes:

Twinkle doesn't appear to be one of the edible podded 'snap pea' or 'snow pea' varieties. That's not to say you couldn't eat them pod and all, you just have to be prepared for the strings...