Palomino Lemon trees

I was looking for some information on Palomino lemon trees. We have accumulated over 70 trees over the past 5 years and I was wondering how to sell them and what should I ask for them. Any help would be wonderful.
Thank you, Tonya
Are you talking about the Meyers lemon. Never heard of a palomino lemon. A short search on the web gave no info.
JEM

It could be. I am not sure of what kind of lemon trees that I have. I know that is truly sad, but the lemons are bigger than Caneloupes and weigh in about 1 1/2 lb and under.
Ponderosa lemons, maybe?
--
snipped-for-privacy@insectgraphics.com
Visit insectgraphics.com for all your insect gift needs