OT: To warm your snowbound toes

Background information: Rawdon Vale is a district, there is no township there but a handful of farms scattered over the landscape kilometres apart.
From the Gloucester Advocate last Wednesday, verbatim:
"Cricket Teams" (column heading)
"Rawdon Vale to play Stroud on number one oval, Gloucester: Emu(c), AC, Red, Andy, Maggsy, Wiz, Silver, Cal, Beans, Princess, Wardrobe, Squirter."
If it is unclear to you if the team is mixed or single sex I don't know either but I will bet many of them are related. For those who know just enough about cricket to count to eleven, Emu is the captain and Squirter is twelfth man, that is the reserve who carries the drinks.
David

LOL. Love it. Such pure country nicknames.