My Wife

Told me last night I planted about 3 too many cucumbers . Good thing I know people that like 'em ! Never having grown cukes before I'm astounded by the production from just 4 plants ! -- Snag
Terry Coombs wrote:

Pick them small for gherkins.
On Monday, July 22, 2013 8:28:29 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

ow

he

When I put in my first garden many years ago, I decided to plant cucumbers because the whole family liked them. Not wanting to run short and not knowi ng how many each plant would produce, I planted six hills of cucumbers with three or four plants per hill. That summer we ate cucumbers in many forms, we made pickles, we gave them to friends and family. It got to the point w here even my daughter's pony got sick of eating cucumbers. Many ended up on the compost pile.
Paul
Terry Coombs wrote:

five words:
fermented pickles.