Is organic seed worth the money?

I can see where you want to eat organic produce to avoid poisons. Why does organic seeds do for you?

Reply to
James

They are ideologically sound. From a practical point of view I doubt that there is any difference. How much poison could there be in a few seeds? Where exactly is this poison going to? What harm is it going to do there? To whom or what? It's a question of dose, I prefer not eat ingest large quantities of harmful substances but small quantities are inevitable even for the purist organist grower.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott