Interesting Lecture near Chicago, on Peach Trees

On February 24, 2008 at 1 PM, there will be a lecture by Dennis Northon of Royal Oak Farm on Hardy Peaches and Pest Management. The lecture itself is free, but there is a parking fee of $15 per car to get into the Chicago Botanic Garden. The Botanic Garden is located in Glencoe Illinois, just East of Hywy 94 off Lake
Cook Road.
Something for you on peach trees. http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/peach/index.html
You can use this section for your class. Also a good book for pruning peach trees is here: A World Wide Pruning a photos guide.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

You will use every opportunity to sneak in a plug for your junk. I did not ask for your help, only invited people to a lecture by someone who knows a hell of a lot more about peach trees than you do..
Sherwin
symplastless wrote:

Its hard when you have an understanding of peach trees.
Where is their dissections at explaining the response of peach trees to pruning?
See I understand the internal response to pruning. Again, where is their dissections at or don't they dissect trees?
BTW my junk is more then you have to offer. The biggest pest for peaches is the improper pruning by humans. do they address that pest?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

This individual is neither consulting forester, arborist, biologist, or tree expert. He is, however, a fraud.
Don Staples
What are you?

symplastless wrote:

What you both are is resident in my killfile until you both grow up.

--John

Imagine a cloudless summer day, by a lake. The grass is green, there are ducks swimming around. The only sounds are birds chirping. In short it's a perfect day.
Now add a jackhammer breaking up concrete 20 feet away.
The constant spamming of your junk John, is that jackhammer.
And yes, that's all I have to offer. :D ml
I did a Google on Dennis Northon to see what his credentials are and came up with a blank. Where did he dissect trees at?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

This annoying individual is neither consulting forester, tree expert, biologist, or arborist. He is, however, a total fraud.
Don Staples
What are you?

symplastless wrote:

Who is talking about dissection. He is pruning trees, not doing surgery on people.
Well, nobody can get as much action on the web like you, even if it is full of a lot of repetitive junk. Other than your self proclaimed expertise, what degrees do you hold? This man runs his own business raising and selling peaches. He is not some blowhard like you who can only fantasize about practical growing and care of fruit trees. By your standards, knowledge is only valuable if you get lots of coverage on the web. What did we do before there was a web? I guess we have to poo poo all the famous biologists and arborists of the past, because they weren't on the web.
In the future, do not reply to any of my postings. I am not interested in anything you have to say.
Sherwin
I went to their web page at http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com/AppleBenefits.htm and found nothing about the tree biology of peach trees. Where do I find that information at?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

If you are so curious, just attend the lecture. What need is their to know about tree biology to do successful pruning? It is more of an art than a science.