How did your garden grow in 2011?

Page 2 of 2

Andy comments: North Texas, drought conditions...
I have water I draw from a lake for irrigation..
Tomatoes --- Super crop, still have a fridge full of the sauce Okra ... Not so good. Pinto Beans -- Good crop in the spring, not so much in summer Radishes --- Great in spring and great in fall Collards -- Great in Winter, Spring, and Fall Cucumbers -- A few, but lackluster this summer. Lettuce --- Not so good this year... Good last year...
Oleander --- Cloneable year around, transplanted well in spring and summer..
Crepe Myrtle --- Same as Oleander.
These are just my results this year... Very hot hot hot summer and even the irrigation didn't compensate in the summer heat.
PS... Neighbor's marijuana crop didn't prosper either, tho he doesn't have irrigation.... Poor fellow's beer bill went thru the roof.....
Andy
In article

Cool summer. Everything produced, just late, and light. Zone 9b, northern California
--
- Billy

E pluribus unum
AndyS wrote: ...

maybe offset by a decline in the cheetoes bill...
songbird

LOL !!!!!
Andy