hot and shady summer replacement vegetable

I'm in 7b (Atlanta), and it's getting hot.
I have a small garden in the sunniest part of my shady yard, which gets varying amounts of shade in the afternoon. In one of the shadier spots my snow peas look like the heat is taking them out, and I'd like to replace them. What would be good to plant there at this time? Perhaps some hot weather leafy vegetable although I'm unsure what that may be. Or is that a good spot for herbs? There's a fence there to grow on.
On another note, I harvested my first (and only, lots of flowers that fall off) zucchini and the tomatoes have finally set some fruit (at 4' tall). The cukes are running rampant (lots of flowers) and the melons look like they are ready to take off. Carrots look healthy too and I think the bell pepper has set fruit.
Jeff
Maybe okra? One or two plants will give you all you want. I love little pickled okra, but sometimes I just eat them straight off the plant. When they are little they are crunchy and great. I have some seed that I harvested from previous plantings and would be more than happy to send you a few so you wouldn't be our any cash.

Okra is wonderful to grow, but it likes full sun. I don't know how it would do with partial sun, but I might try if I didn't really care what the results were. It's probably a little early for turnips and turnip greens, but that's an idea too.
Kate
Thos wrote:

No okra yet. Thanks for the offer, but I think it would cost you almost as much to mail the as I can buy here.
Reminds me of the last time I was in Plains, Ga at the Carter Museum where they had beautiful wildflowers. The attendant encouraged me to harvest seeds. Nice gesture.
Jeff

The OP's post isn't appearing on my NR so I'll answer here and hope they see it. I found that greens do pretty well in a partly shady garden spot. No other veggies seems to do well with only a few hours of sun. Full shade is totally unsuitable.
--
If you're a past or present resident of

Got beans? Got corn?
--

- Billy

Billy wrote:

Not yet. I've always liked the grilled green beans you get at Chinese Buffets.
Can you recommend a shade tolerant variety? Googling seems to point me toward something with cornfield in the name.
I have a small garden, about 100 SF or so total. The area I want to plant is only 6' long. I've always thought there wouldn't be room for corn.
Jeff