Hemlock tea?

Anyone else enjoy Hemlock tea?
I do. I picked some twigs today while snowshoeing and brewed up a pot.
What other trees / plants do you use to make tea with?
Jim Maine

Peppermint... I've got several big jars of it I dried late last summer. Gave a plastic bag of it to some friends, who expressed concern at that it looked like. My answer: "Just have the narcs smell it!"
JK wrote:

Mints - several different kinds, and I usually throw whatever type I have into a brown bag to dry - every mix is just a little different.

I am currently growing some Lemon Balm. When they seem large enough (maybe a year old?), I plan on pulling leaves for some tea.
--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com /

Ross. To email, remove the "obvious" from my address.

A different critter altogether; low-growing herb thing vs. a tree.
Somewhat OT, from a talk by Dr. Joyce Brothers, quoting a school kid's paper.
Socrates was a famous Greek philosopher. He went around telling people exactly what he thought, and always telling the truth. The poisoned him.
Some things never change...