Help with my tomato plants

Hi everyone,
I have decided to give growing my own veg ago, all seemed fine unti now, i need some expert help!
I have added a picture of the leaves on my tomato plant, i dont understand what going wrong? and whats worse is that its spreading to my other tomato plants.
'[image:
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/tasha325/th_10052010104.jpg]' (http://tinyurl.com/32bolsn )
'[image:
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/tasha325/th_10052010105.jpg]' (http://tinyurl.com/34ukpak )
Can anyone help?
--
Veggieveg

Kinda looks like magnesium or calcium deficiency. http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/min-def/tomatoes.htm http://www.ehow.com/how_2190494_identify-magnesium-deficiency-plants.html
http://www.doityourself.com/stry/soil-solutions-calcium-deficiency-easy-f ix-guide
--
- Billy
Veggieveg wrote:

It is hard for me to see the pictures as they are rather small. I am going for a disease caused by a pathogen or a mineral deficiency. You could try google images with search terms such as:
http://www.google.com.au/images?as_q=tomato+magnesium+deficiency&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_sitesearch=&safe=images&as_st=y&tbs=isch:1,itp:photo
David
'David Hare-Scott[_2_ Wrote: > ;886908']Veggieveg wrote:-

> (http://tinyurl.com/32bolsn ))

> (http://tinyurl.com/34ukpak ))

> could

> (http://tinyurl.com/24mzeos )

Guys thanks for this and the links, i will look in to this further tonight after work, i take it i can save them?
--
Veggieveg

Veggieveg said:

Are these plants indoors under lights? In a greenhouse or coldfrae? Ever been outside? (Plants can be 'sunburned' if they are taken out into sunlight after being indoors, under artificial light.)
Can't say for sure just what is going on, but the second image looks like what I might expect if the plant was infested with spider mites.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI