Help! Crop cage problem

Guys,

I usually get my crop cages from here - 'Crop Cages | small & large | protect crops and plants from predators'

they've been our of stock for months (if not a year) and I can't wait any longer! Serious nuisance!! Anyone know where I can get one in

1m x 1m x 1m at this sort of price?

Thanks in advance Ross.

Reply to
rmacdonald

I think this bunch is in the UK Ross,

Amazon also has some according to their web pages, might not be available to UK though.

I made some a few years ago using steel fence posts and chicken wire, worked okay until I cleaned out all the critters that were eating my plants. Don't have a big problem here except for Cardinals and the occasional field rat.

George

Reply to
George Shirley