Help! Crop cage problem

Guys,
I usually get my crop cages from here - 'Crop Cages | small & large | protect crops and plants from predators' (http://tinyurl.com/q89hx36 ) but they've been our of stock for months (if not a year) and I can't wait any longer! Serious nuisance!! Anyone know where I can get one in 1m x 1m x 1m at this sort of price?
Thanks in advance Ross.
--
rmacdonald

On 11/26/2015 10:00 AM, rmacdonald wrote:

I think this bunch is in the UK Ross, http://www.gardenskill.com/
Amazon also has some according to their web pages, might not be available to UK though.
I made some a few years ago using steel fence posts and chicken wire, worked okay until I cleaned out all the critters that were eating my plants. Don't have a big problem here except for Cardinals and the occasional field rat.
George