Heirloom Tomatoe Catalogues?

I'm looking for some recommendations for good heirloom seed companies/catalogues. What are the ones you've been satisfied with in terms of lots of varieties, service, etc.?
Also, favorite heirloom tomato varieties?
--
"It's all WiFi up there."-Alice Faber parses the afterlife.

Seedsavers

My favorite heirloom toms:
Stupice Czech heirloom, small very early, very tasty. In my experience two weeks earlier than Early Girl.
Pruden's Purple Reliable. Compared to Brandwine but earlier and more productive
Caspian Pink Just a good big tom
San Marzano Redorta Tuscan heirloom. The best paste tom I've tried. Large and tasty. From Tomato Growers Supply.
Bill Moats Pau Hana Farm Milton-Freewater, Oregon

You sold me. I'll try Pruden's purple.
Cheers! B.K.

http://www.tomatogrowers.com / http://www.heirloomtomatoes.net / http://www.seedsavers.org/Home.asp http://www.victoryseeds.com / http://www.rareseeds.com/catlisting.php http://www.tomatofest.com /
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:19:34 -0600, Andrew McMichael

Brandywine is my favorite.
You may like an old fashioned acidic tasting cherry type like "Farmers Delight" which will self-seed easily.
There is also a popular (around here anyway) German heriloom yellow-pink mixed variety called "Mr.Stripey". (doesn't can very well).
HTH Cheers! B.K.