Hardy Kiwi problem.

It happened last year and now it's happening again this year. Some of the leaves on the Hardy Kiwi are developing white spots and some leaves are turning completely white. I thought at first powdery mildew but, it is not powdery and it does not wipe off. I posted a picture at http://tinypic.com/view.php?picfnzkad I've searched about everywhere on the web that I thought might have some info and came up empty handed. Does anyone know, first, what this condition is and second, what to do about it. Thanks,
Ross. Southern Ontario, Canada. AgCanada Zone 5b 43 17' 28.63" North 80 13' 28.55" West To email, remove the "obvious" from my address.