Gurney's Farmer With Pipe

My wife and I were discussing our garden plans for next spring and I mentioned something about the image of the old farmer smoking a pipe who appeared in the Gurney catalogues years ago. She didn't remember that. Does anyone remember that or am I getting senile?
Paul near Baltimore

I can almost visualize it.
http://pipelighters.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/photo.jpg
Greg