Growing Tea Ingredients

I am interested in growing my own ingredients for tea. Does anybody have any suggestions or know of where to point me for research?

Depends on the tea. :-)
Herbal, black or green???
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

I am wanting a mix .... But I guess my interest is in this order: 1) herbal 2) combination of herbal and green 3) green I am also not very familiar with black tea. If it would taste better to have a combination of herbal and black tea then I would be interested. I am very new to growing tea so I am not really sure.
In article

In that case, for black/green teas, try here:
http://tinyurl.com/28hss6
There are a lot of plants suitable for herbal teas. Try here:
http://tinyurl.com/2erpc9
Hope that gives you a good start. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.
Omelet;760079 Wrote:

herbal tea plants chamomile - lovely plant mint nettles rosehip dandelion fennel lemom balm peppermint thym
-- globalart4u

Do you mean just the leaf or the milk and sugar too? All those on the one property would be a challenge.
The plant is cammelia sinensis. Google that and "cultivation" for a zillion hits. If all else fails treat it as you would a flowering cammelia for a good chance of success.
David
snipped-for-privacy@gardenbanter.co.uk writes:

Definitely: Chocolate Peppermint