Gojo and Honeyberries

I bought these bushes as young plants have planted them both in containers but have never had any fruit from them. Is there anything I need to do for them to start fruiting?
--
Grub

Grub;951054 Wrote: > I bought these bushes as young plants have planted them both in > containers but have never had any fruit from them. Is there anything I > need to do for them to start fruiting?
I've also had mine for a few years with not even a single flower, let alone fruit. do yours flower but not fruit or not flower, either? i know that honeyberries (Lonicera caerulea) need two different varieties to cross-pollinate one another.
Sorry I can't help more
--
Betonyjoy

Grub wrote:

You have not given us any clues to go on.
What situation (climate, sun, wind etc) are they in? What sized containers are they in? What medium is in the containers? How long since you planted them? How big are they now? How much have they grown since planting? How do they look, are the plants healthy? Do they flower? Does any fruit set?
Honeyberry (a type of shrub honeysuckle) is native to Siberia and the far North of Japan. Plant scientists are still in the process of learning to get them to fruit in other climates. A few nurseries ( Parks for one) do carry them, but I wouldn't expect much production.
The only thing I know about Gojo is that it is a hand cleaner for automotive techs.
Steve