Garden Photography

I've started a new Yahoo! group on garden photography - /. My goal for this group is to discuss any topic that relates to garden photography. Topics include but are not limited to photographic techniques, equipment, sharing/critiques of images, garden design from the photographer's perspective, photogenic gardens, business side of photography and plant selection/identification.
Nandakumar /