Frog question

In the green/growing room add-on to our house, I put the dwarf trees in it for the summer, and there's a widdle green and brown froggie(sizewise between a quarter and half dollar) in the dwarf banana, and I was wondering if anyone knows if it will hurt the tree. It was kind of burrowed in the soil, now it's in the new leaf growth, and I want to know if I need to take the frog out. It didn't come with the tree, it came from our yard, most likely from the pond.
Victoria, zone 5a
--
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?

I've never found that frogs do any damage and have always considered myself to be fortunate when I've found them as their presence tells me that I have a good healthy environment given that frog decline is an indicator of a noxious environment.
However, I obviously don't live in your country as I don't know what size you mean when you refer to a 'quarter' or a 'half dollar'.

Frogs in the garden are good. They are carnivores mainly eating insects worms etc.
David
| In the green/growing room add-on to our house, I put the dwarf trees in it | for the summer, and there's a widdle green and brown froggie(sizewise | between a quarter and half dollar) in the dwarf banana, and I was wondering | if anyone knows if it will hurt the tree. It was kind of burrowed in the | soil, now it's in the new leaf growth, and I want to know if I need to take | the frog out. It didn't come with the tree, it came from our yard, most | likely from the pond.
It's a tree frog. You can find out what kind it is, here:
http://www.enature.com/fieldguides/view_default.asp?curGroupID=7&curFamilyID `6

Please return the froggie to the pond or your yard. It will starve to death in your home, unless your home is riddled with bugs and insects.