First sweet corn

I cut my first sweet corn of the summer tonight. It was very tender and juicy but only average in flavour. I feel that I will be required to keep testing. Someone has to do it.
David Hare-Scott wrote:

haha! i'd send you a congratulations, but i'm green with envy so this will have to do.
songbird

Man its winter in 1 week
internet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes amazing isn't it.

I can smell the seed catalogs coming of the presses now.....
Cheers

I got Park's and Johnny's this week, already planning.
Steve

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange, Totally Tomatoes[?- it isn't], Pinetree, & Shumway, here. Their marketing departments haven't figured out that by the time I get a few minutes to go through them, they will be at the bottom of the pile. The ones I get after the 1st of the year stand a chance.
Reading seed catalogs reminds me that I am a bit too optimistic sometimes. Catch me in the right mood and I believe some of the descriptions.<g>
Jim

Optimism springs eternal!

I allready have mine, and have ordered some seeds.
Richard M. Watkin.