Epsom Salts Results

A while back I asked the group about using Epsom Salts. Thanks again for al l of your responses. I wanted to tell everyone that this is the best crop o f Peppers I have ever grown. The Bells are formed the way they should be an d the walls are thick. The flavor is amazing, the skins are not tough at al l. I am a believer forever now.
As for the other stuff, zucchini, yellow and cucumbers, not so much. I am w orking on a second planting now and hoping for the best.
MJ
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Consider applying megnesium in a more stable form (eg dolomite) to get a longer term effect. Magnesium sulphate is very soluble and will tend to leach out quickly especially from sandy soils.