DO NOT BUY TREES FROM PALM & GRDEN NURSERY, FL

WARNING: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM: Palm and Garden Nursery 123 N Congress Ave. Boynton Beach, FL United States 33426 (561)852-1789
On April 12, I bought two banana tres from this company, from their website:
http://www.palmsandgardens.biz/palms/
As of May 28, I had not recieved the trees, the company has not responded to any of my requests or complaints, they have never called me back or responded to any of my e-mails, they had not delivered my trees or given me a refund. I spoke to customer service three times without any help. Each time, they promised to call me back with an answer and never did.
Finally, on June 3, the trees arrived DAMAGED! I spoke to a person there on the phone, a man with a French accent. I politely asked for a refund or replacement and he started YELLING at me and telling me it was my own fault for accepting the box! How I was supposed to know the trees were crushed without accepting and opening the box, I do not know. This man was very rude and continued to yell at me and berate me until I hung up on him.
Whatever you do... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY!!!!
Joe Bevilacqua Napanoch, NY
On 5 Jun 2004 12:29:35 -0700 in
thought:

Sorry you lost your job.
thought:

Not if what he says is the truth. All he's doing is relating a fact and an opinion... however, whenever I see this kind of thing, I figure it's the opinion of an idiot.