Coffe Grounds, Composte, And Tomatoes

I make a fair quantity of coffe grounds as a proportion of my kitchen compost collection. Is it worth while to put them in a seperate bucket and keep them for the tomato plants ? They will, of cource, not be composted, just old coffee grounds.

For the number of tomato plants I put in, 12 - 18, I will have a pile of grounds for each plant by June.

Should I mix grounds into the planting soil I use to start the seeds ?

Reply to
Al Dykes