Can you help me identify this tomato?

I planted this tomaato last spring but lost the identifying marker and cannot recall what it was. I don't remember it being anything out of the ordinary, I think it may have been mis-identified at the store where I bought the plant. I don't recall buying anything unusual, but this one sure is. It's my favorite, if only I knew what it was.
I just harvested the last fruit on Christmas day (I'm in So. California). It has been producing since early July!
The fruit is small, pear shaped, non-ribbed and of very unusual coloring. It is mostly green and red with touches of purple. Kind of like Christmas colors. It is very juicy and has a wonderful rich flavor. I want to figure out what it is so I can plant it again.
Any guesses or help would be appreciated.
Minus.

Sounds like it might be Black Plum. Check out these nurseries that specialize in tomatoes.
www.burpee.com www.tomatogrowers.com www.totallytomato.com
There are a lot of others that have tomato seeds, but these are the ones I happen to have catalogues for right now.
--
Susan N.

Maybe the Ukranian Pear... http://www.tomatogrowers.com/late.htm
I like the way the tomatogrowers.com website is laid out.
Good links. Thanks, Susan.
Jim Carlock Post replies to the newsgroup.