another canning question

I hate to bother all the learned people on here again but my wife and I are having another dispute when it comes to canning tomato juice. She plans to can several quarts of tomato juice tomorrow but is very afraid that the jars may burst. The problem, according to her, is that she is afraid that after boiling the jars and she and takes them out, they will break when they hit the cool air of the air-conditioning. The problem is that her mother told her that there should be not anything that cools the jars when they come out of the boiling water. That meant no open windows, no fans, nothing. Now, tomorrow, she is planning to make some juice but she's afraid that the jars will break because we will have the AC on. She asked me to post this problem on here to see what everyone thinks.
Sorry to burst "her" bubble, but you are right on this one. The jars might break if they already have a crack in them, or perhaps if you accidentally rap them against something on the takeout, but the temp change itself won't do it.
I've got about 60 pints of salsa and pickled Jalapeno's to do tomorrow.
Happy canning!
KW

Don't put them in front of an AC duct. My house is fully air conditioned and I remove glass jars from the canners all of the time with no breakage.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation,

I'm jealous that you have enough tomatoes to can. In the past (when I *did* have lots of tomatoes) I always canned with the AC on. No problems. Sue